For almost 50 years, Givenchy would create a model of clothing that would last forever. Audrey Hepburn’s most famous short film, “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,”was released in the most famous film of his career. From then on the black dress became a key piece in the women’s wardrobe, saving us from many events where we do not know what to wear.
And why did I tell this, anyway? Why, the color black was also associated with the basics! How many times, in doubt, did you prefer a piece of black color? It is a neutral color that matches all the others, with no margin for error. Black adds a touch of elegance and for those who want to look a little thinner, it helps to fine tune. It’s hard not to have a piece of that color in the wardrobe (only King Robert!)!
The How to Use of today is of looks all made in black color. I would like to show that this color does not always have to be basic. Some details and textures like lace, ruffles, sparkles, tacks and sequins make a difference in an ordinary outfit and you can apply these accessories to clothes you have at home, they will look new! To enhance the most basic look, pantyhose with lace and designs are also fun and welcome. To give a rock’n’roll air, invest in tacks, leather, boots and boots, not to mention the elaborate makeup with black shade or if you prefer, a red lipstick super highlighted. Playing with different textures is also a good way out of the usual.
1. Black clothes with blouse and pants
2. Black clothes with jacket and pants
3. Black clothes with blouse and skirt
4. Black clothes with a coat and skirt
5. Black clothes with blouse and legging
6. Black clothes with blouse and shorts
7. Black clothing with coat and shorts
8. Black clothing with long undershirt from Itypeauto
9. Black clothes with little monkey
10. Black clothes with dress
11. Black clothes with dress and pantyhose
12. Black clothes with coat and dress
13. Black clothing celebrities