After the comings and goings with respect to its final name and even having it seen in video, today has been presented at last the new HTC HD7, the successor of HTC HD2.
With respect to their characteristics, few developments, taking into account that we already knew them, of course. Let us remember that it was a terminal with touch screen of 4.3 inch, 1 GHz processor and it will be one of the pioneers in running the new system Windows Phone 7. The good news is that Movistar will bring it this month to Spain.
For more specific information on its characteristics, here you have the formal specifications of the HTC HD7 in Spanish:
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8250
- Operating system: Windows® Phone OS 7
- Memory: ROM: 512 MB & #8211; RAM: 576 MB- Internal storage: 8/16 GB
- Dimensions: – Weight: 162 grams with battery & #8211; Size: 122 × 68 × 11.2 mm
- Screen: Touch 4.3 inch 480 X 800 pixel resolution
- Networks: HSPA/WCDMA (900/2100 MHz) & #8211; Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.1 with A2DP for wireless stereo helmets – Wi – Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g / – GPS – port minijack 3.5 mm headphone – connection micro-USB
- Camera: 5.0 megapixel with auto focus and Dual LED Flash – video recording in HD 720 p/24f
- Power: Ion battery lithium or lithium polymer removable and rechargeable, 1230 mAh – AC adapter: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Sensors: Motion sensor, proximity Sensor, ambient light Sensor
- Additional features: Dolby® Mobile and SRS sound surround
Luckily, it seems that the Europeans are going to be the first to release this model (finally!), his departure is scheduled for October 21, y in Spain Movistar will be responsible for bring it.