Liquid crystal displays that are becoming increasingly common. LCD monitors bring several advantages over CRT monitors, although also have some disadvantages, highlighting the fact that cost at least double that an equivalent CRT monitor.
Putting a LCD monitor and other CRT, the first difference that stands out is just the size. Crystal monitors are much slimmer than traditional, which explains your use in laptop computers. In the case of a micro table the advantage in this case is not so obvious, but anyway we have some space savings on the table.
Another advantage of LCD monitors, according to necessaryhome.com, is the fact they have a really flat screen, which eliminates image distortion caused by the curved screens of CRT monitors, and increases the area of the monitor, since we have no wasted space in the corners of the image.
A 14 inch LCD monitor has a display area larger than a 15-inch CRT, while a 15-inch LCD area is almost equivalent to a traditional 17-inch monitor.
Liquid crystal displays also use less electricity. While a traditional 14-inch monitor consumes around 90 W, and one of 17 inches around 110 W, a 15 “LCD hardly surpasses the mark of 35W. Another advantage is that these monitors emit much lower amounts of harmful radiation (virtually none in some models) which makes them especially attractive for those who spend a lot of time in front of the monitor daily.
Finally, in the liquid crystal monitors there is no flicker, because instead of the image being formed by the action of the electron beam, as in CRT monitors, each point of the screen acts as a small lamp that changes your tonality to form the image. The term “refresh rate” does not apply to liquid crystal monitors, because in them the image is always perfect.
- Samsung: translucent screens in Windows News-26 March 2011
- Samsung will produce ‘ Retina ‘ style screens, for tablets, circa 2013 News-24 March 2011
- QDEF: Quantum dots make LCDs more efficient and competitive in relation to the AMOLED News-16 June 2012
- Why the iPad battery 3 is greater Article-17 March 2012
- In the future the LCD screens will be solar, and this might be a good idea News-12 August 2011
- Toshiba Readies New LTPS screen touch panel for cars News-26 April 2011
- Samsung: Super PLS screens are better than the IPS of the iPads, and cost less News-2 December 2010
- Hitachi develops LCD touch 30% thinner News-28 September 2010
Pin by Kyle Wickstrom on Multi-Monitor Stands
Wholesale screen repair for samsung s5 lcd display
RFT VQC10 [Detail]
Everio X GZ-X900
Casio Hippo & Mouth
Document sans nom
Geek Squad Precinct 342 Remodel
Linkin Park – CD Bundle
:: imidex Major Item
3372 – Banc TV
Tip de Bruin • Zie Displays • Videowall en LED display …
MARCAS – MR Eletrônica
Index of /img/product/A009_MODULO_LCD_3_2_CON_TOUCH_Y_SD