The LG is famous worldwide for its television sets, stereos and smartphones, such as the LG G5 , the first modular mobile phone. However, the Korean manufacturer is also developing tablets in the market, as is the case of the G Pad , which has had several versions so far. Now the company has announced the G Pad III, an 8-inch device with cool settings.
The device has a Full HD TFT display (1920 x 1200), 2 GB RAM, a 1.5 GHz octa-core processor and an internal space of 32 GB, which can be expanded with memory cards up to 2 TB, Guaranteeing a space more than considerable.
In addition to these technical settings, the new tablet has an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front, a 4,800 mAh battery, 4.2 Bluetooth connection and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under the hood. Check out the complete hardware below:
- Processor: Octa-core 1.5 GHz (without detailed model)
- Memory RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB (expandable to up to 2 TB with microSD cards)
- Display: 8-inch TFT screen with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Battery: 4800 mAh
- Cameras: 8 MP rear and 5 MP front
- Connections: Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi and LTE (bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12 and 17)
For the time being, the model is only available in South Korea, for 330 thousand South Korean dollars (R $ 900), and in Canada, for values starting at CAD 240 in monthly plans of operators. There is no official price for the unlocked device yet. Will we be able to see the tablet soon here in Brazil?