To navigate among all cuts of clothes, Juliette reveals you today the first part of his great lexicon of fashion featuring tops!
Navigate through the clothes when you know not much, it can quickly be a monumental headache. There are so many technical terms that even the most aguerri•e•s do not necessarily speak them all!
And to help find your way you among all these welted pockets, these officers collars and these skirts skaters, I concocted you now friendly lexicons which will be published every two weeks and will help find your way you during your shopping.
In each article, I will try to collect (almost) all different forms of tops, skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, collar, pockets, sleeves and jackets/coats. We start with, this week, the types of UPS!
The different types of tops and tops
- Shirt-It is a garment that was at the base, only for men.Integrated for a long time in the women’s locker room, she takes the same codes as the male version: neck, long sleeves, leg of buttoning and often this very specific subject. It is generally cut tailored for women.
- Blouse-The blouse can mean two things: either exclusively, the shirt female (there is no “shirt” in the men’s locker room), or a shirt that contains some codes of the blouse, as the large cup or fluid contents.
- Blouse-A blouse is a garment most often in long sleeves or sleeves ¾.She is generally wide and cut in light materials.
- Body-It is this tube top that attaches to the crotch that makes you both too much hassle when you want to go to the bathroom.
- Bustier-The bustier is a garment that has no sleeves and keeps on being tight around the bust. It was he who reveals your breasts or your bra to light if it slips (motherfucker).
- Crop top-A high cut to size, so that you show your cute belly button at all.
- T-shirts-Well-known top which takes its name from its “T” shaped created by its short sleeves and straight cut.
- Tank top-A sleeveless top. “Marcel” called by some ill-intentioned people.
- Tank tops-A derivative of the tank where the armholes are cut much wider.
- Camisole-A tank top with thin straps, which contains the codes of lingerie in its materials and finishings.
- Sweater-A garment with long sleeves and without opening in front, usually knitted wool or a hot topic.
- Life jackets-A garment open, often with a buttonhole on the front, basic sleeveless, and who is not necessarily knitted.
- Cardigan-The cardigan is always long-sleeved, most of knitting time, and always with a buttonhole on the front.
- Hoodies-The Hoodie is most of the time made of thick cotton, with elastic collar, with raglan sleeves (see below!) for the purists. It goes through the pass (sometimes in Gallery) and he is the best friend of streetwear closets.
- Hoodie-It is, in reality, the real name of the hoodie.
- Tunic-A long top. The tunic may designate any versions “with more fabric” ups that we know. We can have a tunic blouse, a tunic sweater, shirt-tunic… The body version, however, does not.
- Hidden heart-The wrap is a top cross on the front. He was very fashionable in the early 2000s, brave little.
- Bras-A short top that looks a lot like the BRA sometimes, in its form. It designates as all the crop-tops that are cut even more short than the waist, and have wide straps like longshoremen. It is also the name of what you wore when you were 12, before your first Bra (time nostalgia).
My life as Saar: How I like to style the crop top
Introduction with weirs flumes and orifices
Doji Candlestick Patterns
Best Places To Shop For A Capsule Wardrobe + New Jewelry …
6 Best Ceiling Fans in Malaysia
Dallas White Granite
7 Stylish Ways to Show off Your Abs This Summer … Fashion
Kuku Sabzi • کوکوسبزی • Fresh Herb Kuku
The Lucite Story
Tile & Stone
15 Cute Pink Accessories Every Teen Girl Needs To have …
How to Design Your Canvas Wall Gallery
Partner with Us
10 Health Benefits of Reflexology as an Alternative …
ANTIQUE RECLAIMED SANDSTONE COBBLESTONE
25 Different Types of Womens Tops on Trend In Fashion
Different types of body fat – and how to shed it
How To Crochet: 30+ Free Crochet Stitches and Tutorials …