Juliette give tips to get dressed with style this winter, without having to get pneumonia.
Even if it is still gentle enough on the whole of the territory (Hey me it’s Sébastien Folin), we can still say we won’t be back little by little in the winter soon. And when it gets really cold, one of the large galleys if you love clothes, is to find the way to dress with style without get sick and end up with frozen toes!
Today, I put on my suit of Superredacmode and I get in my FringueMobile (pre-ordering paused, push you nerds) to provide some tips so that you can wear cool and full of panache, looks even when the thermometer will be close to 0 ° C.
The technique of onion
One of the first techniques I will you state here, it is the so-called “of the onion. Worry, this isn’t a trick that will make you feel the same smell as the strong plant well but sometimes questionable stock. If this technique is so named, it is because like an onion, you see yourself with several layers. In winter, this trick is often the simplest; It is often adopted by the cold of all stripes!
Stack layers of clothing, it’s good, but do it intelligently, it’s better: wear twelve sweaters each over the other will make you sweat more than anything else.
To be a good winter onions, I give a few tips of my own thought, I have experienced when I still lived in the cold and wet of Rouen city and that I was walking on a scooter!
- The tights under jeans are your best friends. Denim, it’s a matter a bit weird: it is very hot as soon as temperatures rise, but still cold when they go down. So, if you swear by the jeans and you don’t want to leave them in the closet when winter comes, I advise you to opt for a pair of tights in wool to wear underneath!
- Stack your UPS… but not all. Like I said above, put 26 sweatshirts will not be super beneficial. To be comfortable, try rather to associate several clothing without pushing too far: a tank top over which you enfileras a sweatshirt, then your coat, it’s enough.
- If you like the crop-top but you’re chilly, wearing a nice body underneath your shirt! This will give an elegant outfit, without you finish with the navel as a stalactite.
- On thin tights, you can always wear a pair of socks over: you’ll have a preppy look without being too cold to the legs.
See also: Selection of tights and socks for autumn 2015
- Put as many accessories you want! The Frisky life changes completely if they opt for a good scarf, a soft CAP, big gloves or mittens.
- Choose rather to big socks, rather than wear three pairs at the same time: the more you squeeze your foot, less blood will flow, which will prevent your peton to warm up.
- If you want to put your shirt short sleeve preferred, but it’s jackets not your thing (like me), wear your shirts open! Those Plaid, real best sellers in the fall/winter, are often made in hot topics: they will be able to use substitution cardigans, giving you a rock and nonchalant look very nice.
But stack lots of different layers (and therefore turn into large onion) is never as effective as correctly choose contents. Sometimes, it’s better to spend a little more in something warm, rather than in 12 t-shirts in thin cotton!
Technical clothing and hot topics
Precisely (what a transition), for some time brands are beginning to create their own line of clothing which are sometimes true radiators with sleeves they are skinny. Magic. If these so-called “technical” materials were once reserved for sports clothing, they are democratized themselves to get in the collections dedicated to the life of every day.
The best in the field, is the Japanese brand Uniqlo, which combines style & comfort with its basic named HEATTECH range: very fine material, but which retains heat. The girlfriend.
The French brand Damart also has its line of items in heat, which promises you that you won’t freeze you the buns while you wear a t-shirt long sleeved simple.
That’s the idea: these pieces can be worn easily underneath parts more mode, without being noticed.
Another fabric said ‘technical’ very fashionable since last year, and keeps him as the heat, it’s the neoprene. It is a little pricey but very stylish, and acclaimed young designers, thanks to her outfit and her fell inimitable. What create you outfits that capture the attention, while being sure to not catch cold.
Then, there are the classics but unbeatable winter material:
- Kashmir: this material is very expensive, but very effective! If you’re cautious but not rich, maybe this is the time to buy a used one. It’s the kind of thing that is kept for years: it’s worth it to invest.
- Wool can scratch (it depends of the quality), so maybe it’s better to choose for a coat. If you do allergies, try to find a model mixing wool and acrylic, which will avoid you the Red plates.
- Velvet: considered tacky for a while, he returned to the front of the stage this year, to impress everyone! Corduroy or ras, in all cases it is hot.
- The synthetic down: today, we’re doing very good substitutes to the hairs or feathers of animals. Down synthetic down jackets do not have to hide.
- Silk : you wouldn’t like that, but silk is very warm in winter! It regulates itself alone as a large: it is cool in summer (like you, baby) and keep the heat when temperatures drop.
- Leather or imitation leather. Leather is a very hot topic; Unfortunately for my vegan ami•e•s, imitation is still struggling to hold the insulation level distance…
- Selected always doubled parts! Having a wool jacket if it is not doubled will keep enough heat for the mid-season, but not for the real cold season.
If I can give you some last advice regarding the choice of clothes for the winter: it is sometimes better wait a little and save to afford a coat composed 80% wool rather than crack on an overcoat all end but very affordable… and having to buy thousands of sweaters but expensive behind!
Build on winter outfits
Now that we caused onion and rags (my two passions), let’s talk style.
Another way to have as much class as John Travolta in Grease while it’s snowing outside, it is to bet on the typical winter looks! In recent years, brands have understood that they had everything to gain by offering clothes that keep really warm while being stylish.
Exit so the mini-echarpes and non-doublees cotton skirts of the fall/winter of Zara or H & M collections (anyway it did not sell); Hello big sweaters and boots filled, heavy wool socks! The trend is cocooning and the heat, and that’s good: person, unlike that convey the series and some commercials, walking bare legs in winter in real life.
So, you have to enjoy this mode more than welcome to make cool outfits! Choose a long sweater, wear them with a tregging or jeans, boots, a CAP, a thick scarf and coat prettier: you are dressed and stylish for a drop in temperatures.
You can also opt for a skater in Velvet skirt: worn with a well-cut shirt, thin tights strung with of heavy wool socks over, and always a both warm and fashionable coat, it allows to start a new day with panache.
Interesting tricks – how to make your winter outfits look …
The Ideas of Late Winter Style For Women 2018
street style model off duty Winter street style …
Crochet Hippie Cape Long Sleeve Boho Winter Style Dresses …
How to Wear Shorts in the Winter
Great ways to wear your ripped jeans in winter – LifeStuffs
5 Layered Winter Outfits Worth Copying
Crochet Hippie Cape Long Sleeve Boho Winter Style Dresses …
25+ best ideas about Snow Outfit on Pinterest
best women winter dress design collection : NationTrendz.Com
Lara Sparkle Dress WH905 Day Dresses at Boden @boden
15 Fall/Winter Outfits You Should Copy right Now
Christmas Loli Winter Dress by Neko-Vi on DeviantArt
Used Vera Wang Wedding Dresses
Christmas Angel by LadyAquanine73551 on DeviantArt
Selena Gomez – Z100’s Jingle Ball Photoshoot 2015 Part II
Christmas living room decorating ideas to get you in the …
Winter Outfits And Ideas You’d Want To Copy
Winter Outfit New York