The pets bring benefits for the whole family, because they provide good experiences and new learning. Can help to the level of socialization, loyalty, spontaneity, companionship, friendship, a sense of responsibility, respect, and love, in addition to ensuring moments of happiness and relaxation to all.
The coexistence between animals and human beings has been suffering changes throughout time, to the extent that the roles played by animals if you will be modifying. The pets are increasingly viewed as family members. This interaction seems to be beneficial for both people, both for the animals.
Like us, animals respond to stimuli and experiences and, also, for them, the social contact is important. Pets should be chosen according to the characteristics and needs of the people that go with them live, without forgetting the suitability of the environment and the conditions that the animal will have.
Which the child that never asked for a dog or a cat to their parents? Before this request, the parents are hesitant. Considering the costs, effort, and dedication that an animal requires, and you wonder if your child will have already the capacity to take care of an animal.
FAMILIES WITH PETS: POSITIVE ASPECTS
The positive aspects of having animals as an integral part of the family are difficult to measure and define, as we are talking, in large part, from feelings and emotions.
But the truth is seem to be a lot of the benefits that pets can give to humans:
1. Company, companionship and friendship that are derived from the relationship: do you think that the company is an essential factor for the promotion of mental health, presenting among other advantages the obtaining of love, affection, pleasure, and protection; animals can be a great source of comfort in the most difficult moments.
2. The companion animals promote interaction between the owners and other persons: when the owners walk with their dogs, and they experience more social encounters and a greater number of conversations with strangers, compared to what would happen if they were to wander alone; greater community participation; greater social interaction.
3. Decrease feelings of loneliness, isolation, anxiety, depression, and increased self-esteem.
4. Improvement in the quality of life of family members, with higher states of happiness.
5. Promote stimulating experiences and inspire humor and play.
6. Promote feelings such as loyalty, security and a sense of belonging.
7. The pets also help in the education, in the measure in which let the children live, from early on, the experiences and confrontations with situations such as death, birth, sickness, and learn how to take care of the other.
8. Children with pets tend to be better integrated socially, with social networks the most extensive in the school.
9. The language development is also stimulated through the interaction with the pets.
10. Children living in families with pets have an immune system stronger: there are no studies that describe the contact with animals in the first year of life decreases the incidence of allergic rhinitis and asthma; the presence of animals in the family can help combat the onset of allergies.
11. The pets provide a significant sense of security to children.
12. Improvements to physical health: they stimulate physical exercise, in particular through a greater number of hiking; greater physical satisfaction; animals encourage to a level of life more active; they can be a good ally to combat the obesity of a child.
13. Give rise to the exercise of the responsibilities (feed and brush the animals, for example); the children create empathy with the animals and learn to care about your health and well-being.
14. Fun guaranteed for the whole family.
Top 100 Boy Dog Names — Which One Is Your Favorite?
Pregnant Dog Totally Rocks Her Maternity Photo Shoot …
The importance of scavenger animals in an ecosystem
Dog Walking Chesterfield & Pet Care
Survival 2: How To Transport Fire
Ancient Greece during the Mycenaean’s Time.
The Accounting Process: Overview for Beginners to Learn …
Burnthwaites Oriental and Siamese Cats and Kittens in …
Guidelines for Choosing a Hotel – Insideoutmag.com
How frequently should a person shower?
Personalised Wooden Name Signs
Tegner-Miller Insurance Brokers Blog
A Tribute To Fairuza Balk ~ The Concealed Enigma Of A Witch
New Palate Cleanser
The Power of Positive Thinking