We are providing a comprehensive directory of public libraries in Clark County, Washington. This list includes library formal name, street address, postal code, phone number and how many books are available. Check the following list to see all public libraries in Washington Clark County.
- POPULATIONMONSTER.COM: List of biggest cities in Washington.
- ITYPETRAVEL.COM: offers statistic facts of Washington state, geography location, brief history and major counties.
1. Branch Library BATTLE GROUND COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 12 West Main Street, Battle Ground, WA 98604
Phone Number: (360) 687-2322 Clark N/A N/A
2. Library System CAMAS PUBLIC LIBRARY
Street Address: 625 NE Fourth AVE., Camas, WA 98607
Phone Number: (360) 834-4692 Clark 293,862 202,078
3. Central Library CAMAS PUBLIC LIBRARY
Street Address: 625 NE Fourth AVE., Camas, WA 98607
Phone Number: (360) 834-4692 Clark N/A N/A
4. Branch Library CASCADE PARK COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 301 SE Hearthwood Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98684
Phone Number: (360) 256-7782 Clark N/A N/A
5. Bookmobile CLARK BOOKMOBILE
1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone Number: (360) 699-8877 Clark N/A N/A
6. Library System FORT VANCOUVER REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone Number: (360) 695-1561 Clark 3,181,933 1,819,832
7. Branch Library LA CENTER COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 1402 E Lockwood Creek Road, La Center, WA 98629 (360) 619-1800 Clark N/A N/A
8. Branch Library RIDGEFIELD COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 210 North Main Avenue, Ridgefield, WA 98642
Phone Number: (360) 887-8281 Clark N/A N/A
9. Branch Library THREE CREEKS COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 800-c Tenney Road, Vancouver, WA 98685
Phone Number: (360) 571-9696 Clark N/A N/A
10. Central Library VANCOUVER COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone Number: (360) 695-1566 Clark N/A N/A
11. Branch Library VANCOUVER MALL COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 8700 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662 (360) 892-8256 Clark N/A N/A
12. Branch Library WASHOUGAL COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 1661 C Street, Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number: (360) 835-5393 Clark N/A N/A
13. Branch Library WOODLAND COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Street Address: 770 Park Street, Woodland, WA 98674
Phone Number: (360) 225-2115 Clark N/A N/A
Overview of Clark County, Washington
Clark County is a county located in the southwestern part of the state of Washington, across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon.
Clark County was one of the first two counties of Washington, named after William Clark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition of the early 1800s.
As of 2000, the population was 345,238. The county seat is at Vancouver.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,700 km² (656 mi²). 1,627 km² (628 mi²) of it is land and 72 km² (28 mi²) of it is water. The total area is 4.27% water.
- Cascade Mountains
- Columbia River
- Vancouver Lake
- Lacamas Lake
- Battle Ground Lake
- Interstate 5
- Interstate 205
- Washington State Highway 14
- Washington State Highway 500
- Cowlitz County, Washington- north
- Skamania County, Washington- east
- Multnomah County, Oregon- south
- Columbia County, Oregon- northwest
As of the census of 2000, there are 345,238 people, 127,208 households, and 90,953 families residing in the county. The population density is 212/km² (550/mi²). There are 134,030 housing units at an average density of 82/km² (213/mi²). The racial makeup of the county is 88.82% White, 1.68% Black or African American, 0.84% Native American, 3.21% Asian, 0.37% Pacific Islander, 1.99% from other races, and 3.08% from two or more races. 4.71% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 127,208 households out of which 37.20% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.80% are married couples living together, 10.30% have a female householder with no husband present, and 28.50% are non-families. 21.80% of all households are made up of individuals and 6.80% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.69 and the average family size is 3.15.
In the county, the population is spread out with 28.70% under the age of 18, 8.40% from 18 to 24, 30.80% from 25 to 44, 22.60% from 45 to 64, and 9.50% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 34 years. For every 100 females there are 98.50 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 95.90 males.
The median income for a household in the county is $48,376, and the median income for a family is $54,016. Males have a median income of $41,337 versus $28,537 for females. The per capita income for the county is $21,448. 9.10% of the population and 6.90% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 11.70% of those under the age of 18 and 6.80% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.
Cities and towns
- Battle Ground
- Brush Prairie
- Cherry Grove
- Dollar Corner
- Five Corners
- Hazel Dell, which the United States Census Bureaukeeps data on in two separate sections:
- Hazel Dell North
- Hazel Dell South
- La Center
- Lake Shore
- Meadow Glade
- Mill Plain
- Mount Vista
- Salmon Creek
- Walnut Grove